The Open structure has been designed to allow the operator easy access to the marking area and extremely easy handling of the pieces, making this LASER marking machine the perfect tool for those who need a small machine but have great needs.
Laser Writer Open by Orotig is ideal for making engravings, texts, drawings, graphic models and photo engravings.
Able to meet the highest quality standards set by the most renowned manufacturers of high jewelery, the Open marker is perfect for marking on all precious and semi-precious metals, steel, titanium and many other materials, including non-metallic ones.
- The compact and versatile laser marker
- Open chamber to engrave and mark any object
- Different sources to offer each customer the optimal solution for marking, engraving and cutting
Recommended for: Small and medium production
- Manual Z axis;
- Air cooling which eliminates the need for preheating the machinery and the need for an external chiller;
- Manual operating commands both on the machine and in software for remote control through the use of a PC;
- Possibility of importing files with a wide range of extensions (images, vector files, logos, texts, photographs, etc. ..).
- Rotary motor for marking and cutting rings, bracelets and curved surfaces;
- “Light” aspirator for the filtering of fumes;
- DRS-16 extraction system for dust recovery and smoke filtering.
|RINGS AND |
4th Digital Control Rotary Axis
Rotary system with automatic movement, digitally controlled by software. Necessary tool for marking rings, bracelets and round objects in general. Accuracy of 1/500 of a degree, guarantees perfect positioning of markings even on particularly curved surfaces.
The suction system reduces the dispersion of dust thus improving the marking and cutting quality and safeguarding the operator's health.
|Model||OPEN 20W Standard||OPEN 20W HD||OPEN 30|
|LASER-source type||MULTI-DIODE PUMPED FIBER (Yb) LASER (Class 4)|
|Wave-length||1064 ± 4 nm||1059÷1065 nm||1060÷1085 nm|
|LASER Pulse-Power||20 W||30W|
|Pulse-duration, up to||140 nS||200 nS|
|Pulse-energy||0.8~1.0 mJ||0.8 mJ||1 mJ@30kHz|
|M2||< 1.8||1,0 ÷ 1,6||< 1.8|
|Pulse-frequency||30 - 60 kHz||1 - 500 kHz||30 - 60 kHz|
|Scan-head||Ultra high-speed galvanic mirrors, marking speed > 7 m/S|
|Scan-head’s focus Adjustment||Manual regulation (Motorized as OPTIONAL)|
|Spot Diameter||35 μm|
|Size of L-marking Field||110 x 110 mm|
|Cooling||Air-cooled LASER source|
|Auxiliary external chiller NOT required. No warming-up time.|
|Color Micro Video-camera||OPTIONAL with a 8X zoom-lens|
|Power-supply||1-ph, 100/240Vac, 50/60Hz, 6A|
|Max consumption||450W Main / 10A Aux.|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||33 x 52.7 x 64.5 cm|