We hereby inform you that, our company performs the processing of personal data. The process shall be carried out in accordance with the criteria laid down in European Regulation on the protection of personal data 2016/679/UE (from now on G.D.P.R.) and any other national legislative text, measure or authorization of the competent Authority linked thereto. According to rule, your data will be processed correctly, lawfully and transparently and shall protect your privacy and other rights.
- The personal data controller is OROTIG S.p.A. in the person of the legal representative Mr. Alberto Gagliano, with registered office in Via XXV Aprile, 47 – Cavalcaselle di Castelnuovo del Garda (VR) tel.: 045 6400865 e-mail: email@example.com.
- With your specific consent, your data will be collected and may be used for the following purposes:
a. To dispatch e-mails on a regular basis for marketing and promotional purposes that requires express consent;
- Conditions: Personal data shall be processed by the Controller and duly nominated persons in charge for the proper fulfillment of the purposes mentioned in paragraph 2 using electronic means and paper archives, including the use of security measures to preserve the confidentiality of the personal data and avoid undue access by unauthorized parties.
- Communication: The data may be communicated to subjects inside or outside the company who carry on activities on behalf of the Controller.
The data won’t be communicated to third countries extra U.E. and won’t be disseminated on social networks, websites, etc. The data controller doesn’t use any automated process to accomplish the purposes specified in this document, including the profiling.
- The Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to comply with the listed purposes and in any case, in a period not exceeding 2 years after the cessation of the relationship for the stated purposes.
- The person concerned is entitled to ask the Controller to have access to his Personal Data to amend or cancel thereof or to limit or deny the use of his personal data and to request to enable the data portability.
The request may be made by mail, fax or registered letter with subject: "Request of the subject concerned", it should specify the motivation (cancellation, amendment, portability, oblivion) and contain a valid PEC mail address for the response.
The controller, or the person in charge, meets the demand within 30 days of receipts. In case of complex reply, after informing the applicant, the response time could exceed 30 days.
Where it considers to assert his rights, the person concerned can file a complaint to the competent Authority (Italian Data Protection Authority) with headquarter in Palazzo Montecitorio 121, Roma, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person concerned, after reading the disclosure under Regulation 2016/679/UE, by signing declares to understand terms and purposes of the data processing.
Do you give the consent for the processing and communication of your Personal Data for voluntary nature purposes mentioned in point 2a of the above disclosure.